1/14/12

desk morning


Some mornings I wake up, and it isn't even morning yet. And, I cannot wait to be at my overflowing desk to see what sort of creative trouble I can get into. The thread of inspiration always starts with something small, and this morning was no exception. I mindlessly began hand punching paper hearts, intending to use them on some handmade valentines.Instead the colors and whimsy of the hearts inspired me to make some little cutesy love themed paintings. Each is a 4 x 4 canvas and mixes ink, pencil, sharpie marker, and paper elements. Hope you are all having a loved filled day.





10 comments:

  1. Very great heart-themed work. Love your art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This morning desk helps you to wake up early , I think!!! I like these canvas art...so beautiful colors!!! (swap-bot)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!

    Jesse, from Etsy Blogging Team :)

    jesseannedesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your art a lot, those paintings are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, these are gorgeous, love 'em :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, those are amazing and beautiful! I love when creativity overflows...always a great start to the day!

    SE
    violettedream
    Check Out my Blog #8

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your desk, it looks so fun.

    Great paintings too

    -iggygirl
    Check out my blog #8

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome! We are loving your work space and paintings :) good work!
    Just found you on Etsy blogging team so thought we would drop by and say hey.
    You can find us at www.vividplease.me
    Happy painting!

    ReplyDelete