1/25/12

go for it


If you only know one thing about me, chances are it is the sentiment above. I am a serial entrepreneur, a dreamer, in denial about being impractical, impulsive like a runaway freight train, always in project mode, always inventing brands, polishing my own, perpetually tweaking, and full of terribly opinionated ideas. And, to amplify all that, let's not leave out the fact that the slightest glimmer of inspiration pumps me up to a bonfire in mere seconds flat. I can't even watch any type of home decor show on tv anymore. Lilo banned me, because they set me off on redecorating project bonanzas.

Anyway, that may sound like a lot of crazy to deal with, but I really wouldn't want myself to be any other way. It takes a certain amount of crazy to jump off bridges. You gotta be able to jump off bridges.

So if you are like me, if you want to do it all, do it well, and do it now; then go for it. Make crazy work for you.
(cross posted from nashpop blog)

2 comments:

  1. Yes indeed.

    "Most everyone's mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself."
    - Cheshire Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like you have a great ambitious personality.

    -iggygirl
    check out my blog #8

    ReplyDelete