4/28/16

Coral Peach Pink


Went to an amazing fill a basket art scraps sale. I brought home a lot of randomness that I have no specific plans for. Stuff like bullet casings, the tape from video cassettes, and 12 plastic mouse heads. Lilo, as usually, thinks I am nuts. And, a hoarder. Guilty on both accounts. 

They had packs of markers grouped in colors. Now, I know better than to trust thrift store markers, but since I was paying for a bucket to large for me to fill I decided to try my luck. Super glad I did. I am having a love affair with the coral/peach/pink family. I used the markers and a tube of deep blue acrylic paint to make these drawings. I plan to turn my favorites into large paintings.

Remember when I would not dare to make anything larger than a playing card? 


No comments:

Post a Comment